I decided to sign up for this program following two bad relationships. I felt it was a big risk due to the cost of the program, travel and housing. Friends and family tried to dissuade me. I'm glad I didn't listen.

I can't understate the importance of attending the boot camp. The boot camp serves two purposes: it expidites the learning process and provides outside feedback. You could watch videos and read books on the subject. You'll save money and may eventually enjoy success. The question is: how long will it take? Finally, books and videos don't provide outside feedback. You can only get that through a bootcamp.

The boot camp coaches delivered on all promises. The experience was great! They showed me what life could really be like. The entire program from the curriculum, the materials and the immediate, personal feedback is well engineered and battle tested. The experience is also continually re-enforced through bi-weekly follow up VIP calls.

Most importantly, the coaches helped me identify and resolve the lingering inner issues I had that had been holding me back. I feel empowered now to not only enjoy better success with women, but in my career and other relationships as well. All said, what's holding you back?

Cheers,

Will