How to impress her on our first date? Need advice!

First dates are important. It plays an important role in finding the partner everyone wishes to have. And doing our best in our first date is essential. Now, how do I impress my girlfriend on our first date?

I have known Melissa for just a week. Just recently, I joined AFA’s Romance Tour in Shenzhen, China. We got along fast, he is fantastic. Based on our initial conversation in the tour which lasted for only 5 minutes, I knew she is interesting. She allured me with her smile. Everything about her is tempting.

After the affair which ended last week, I called her and invited her for dinner. This will be our first dinner together, or let’s say our first date. She doesn’t know that I came back from the States. So,
    I plan to surprise her.

I’m here to ask y’all what should be my actions in our date. Should I just be myself? Or should I follow those tips given in the internet? I’m a little bit nervous now… she is special and I want that night to be more special. Thanks for your responses!

Always be yourself.

But be the "Brad Pitt" version of you.

The Brad Pitt version of you isn't fake...
    he is the part of you that sounds the most eloquent
    is the most generous (not just with others but with HIMSELF)

he is also crystal clear with what he wants and deserves and takes shit from no one

Jamie
    Director of Operations / Coach
    “Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
    ― Bruce Lee
    “As one advances, one does not accumulate but eliminate. The height of cultivation is really nothing special. It is merely simplicity; the ability to express the utmost with the minimum. The more complicated and restricted the method, the less opportunity for expression of one’s original sense of freedom. Though they play an important role in the early stage, the techniques should not be too mechanical, complex, or restrictive. It we cling blindly to them, we shall eventually become bound by their limitations.” - also....Mr. Bruce Lee