She went cold on me? and a question about friends?

I'm as new as it gets to pick up in general -- I've just finished the Mystery Method book and I was so excited to try everything it says. So I did, although I really have some sticking points and there's one case in particular I was hoping someone could shed some light on.

So, we're at some lecture (at HS) about violence and discrimination and what not, people are just beginning to take their seats and it just happens that (probably) the hottest girl in school sits next to me. I must say that I was way out of her league, but still I decide to try, at least for practice sake.

A1 starts -- i intentionally start talking to her friend while somewhat ignoring her, throw in some uninterested body language, right? She does some wierd thing with her nails where she picks off the old nail polish, so I act disgusted by it, i throw in some humor, i get IOI's immediately. I am bragging right now, but i was feeling unreal because i could not believe the results i was getting.

My mind seemed to stop and i forgot all about what A3 was (something about frame?), and how to move into C1, there wasn't any time anyways. Anyhow, doesn't really matter, what matters is that we escalated kino, and it went suprisingly well. There was some sort of playful tickling or whateverm can't recall, but when I put my hand on her chair, she just lifted up her hand and motioned like "shoo, shoo". Of course, i was gonna take two steps back and give her IOD for IOD, but then the teacher comes near us and says "Would you two just continue flirting outside?"

I was kinda embarassed and the whole convo stopped, there was some chit chat but nothing important. What was i to do?

Also, there's a girl i like, but i've known her for like, 10 years. I think she "kinda" likes me, but she's a really hard nut to crack. Negs do work somewhat, at some times it sets the conversation going towards a playful mood. Is it even possible to attract someone who has known you for so long? There's gonna be a birthday party soon, can i do it there?

srema, hey there bro. Here are some thoughts on the first scenario you shared.

First, it sounds as if she enjoyed the banter with you in the brief bubble you created, but eventually she burst that bubble with a shit test (the shooing away of your hand). Unfortunately the teacher blocked your attempt to IOD in kind or pass her test in some other way, but oh well, out of your control.

Second, you made a mistake by putting your hand on her chair. After the tickle session went well (first round of kino escalation), you should have cycled backwards and said something smartass like, "Wait, wait, I'm not that kinda guy, slow down speedracer"--and backed away on your own. This would have surprised her, because, she expects guys to relate with her in a beeline or linear way (if she is hot and gets hit on a lot). You must relate with her in a cyclical way: engage-back off-engage-back off-etc. with smartass comments that test her during the back off phase. She thinks she is the prize; you have to question that with your cycling.

Third, after the teacher shut you down, I would not have said another word to her at all. After class, however, I would have given her a "gotta go" line (with walking away body language) and said, "Wanna continue our chat later, where I don't have to shoo you away from tickling me and embarrass you in front of everyone?"

Fourth, if you are not finished with this girl, you will have to game her inner circle, the handful of people who roll with her. Women in general, but especially high schoolers, are ultra-sensitive to the social matrix. Game her circle, winning and leapfrogging them one at a time on the way to her. This is actually how my dad won my mom lol.

Let me know how it goes bro!

Last edited by Mystical Viper; 01-25-2018 at 04:41 PM.