My kid is looking for a mom. What should I do?

I have been widowed for a year. My wife died of a surgery complication. Now, Im left with our kid. For months, he has been looking for a mother. At the same time, Im seeking for a wife who can love me, care for me, and love my child as her own.

While travelling to Colombia for business, I saw a group of Americans my age. I asked them what brought them to Colombia. One of them told me they are clients of a Foreign Affair. They were there to meet women to date and marry them in the future.I immediately searched about AFA. I knew that this is a matchmaking agency which is a sure answer for single dads like me.

Now, Im one of the clients. I will be attending the tour in Asia next year. I even told my son that he will be having a mom soon. Soon enough

Did I make the right decision? Do you think this is the answer to raise my son well? Guys, I really need your opinion, I hope you respond to this! Have a great one!

you didnt make a wrong decision, you didn't make a right one either

one of the best things about pick up, is it is arguably the most powerful type of personal development out there.....because you aren't just reading about it, you are DOING it, you are practicing it, living it

with that said, most people who try pick up go about it the wrong way, and they do not fully immerse in the personal development side of it

you as well as anyone else reading this need to be VERY fucking clear about what you want in a partner, and not be so desperate hoping she is the one that you overlook qualities that can come back to bite you later

remember this women wants something from you, and there is a very good chance she will be willing to initially overlook qualities she doesn't like because of what you offer

you on the other hand might be so blinded by her beauty or whateve that you overlook qualities that will come back to bite you in the ass later

one of the biggest reasons why you might be making a wrong decision is because you are doing this for your kid

i know this is tough for your child, but you marry someone for YOU.....not anyone else, its YOUR wife
    a partner should enhance YOUR life

good luck but i would just keep some of my cautionary notes in mind as you go about this

Jamie
    Director of Operations / Coach
    Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
    ― Bruce Lee
    As one advances, one does not accumulate but eliminate. The height of cultivation is really nothing special. It is merely simplicity; the ability to express the utmost with the minimum. The more complicated and restricted the method, the less opportunity for expression of ones original sense of freedom. Though they play an important role in the early stage, the techniques should not be too mechanical, complex, or restrictive. It we cling blindly to them, we shall eventually become bound by their limitations. - also....Mr. Bruce Lee

Coming from a place of abundance and not a place of lack is very attractive and very beneficial to you. To think, when you get the skill set to be able to get the women you want, she wont be as much of a siren anymore. Good luck!