Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So you gave her a nice confirmation sign
    The thing is whether or not this increased or decreased her interest in you
    Most of the times it doesn't
    Because women are less direct in the way they perceive life
    That's why there is a big gap between flirting and dating

Hmm. That's the kind of new information I want to gain, because you're right. That probably didn't increase her interest in me. Could expand more on what you mean by "women are less direct in the way they see life" and how that ties into your closing comment about flirting and dating. I feel it's gonna be revealing to me.

Well it's not that easy to say ib few words...
    I mean that women will either grab you or just add you in their fan list.
    Because they get chased by guys all time.
    Exception is only really beautiful women where guys due to fear don't approach like normal humans but instead say compliments, whiste etc.
    So the trick is not to show interest until she has shown first.
    Mystery handles this in a systematic way.

And push/pull in a delicate and calculated way can increase your odds

I'm going to do this starting tomorrow, I can't wait.

Challenge, now we are talking... Finally something to get me motivated to return to my old ways.

Well said mert. Act aloof, display your value in indirect ways, neg her playfully if she engages or you engage, wait for her to invest IOIs before you reciprocate. Show weakness or impatience and she will make you her eunuch.

I'll go for it!!

This is very good if you choose 10's because you get used to them and after you say the compliment, you
    don't have any pressure/rush to do anything after it.

Thank you!!

Hi Mystical,

Any advice on playful negs?

Eduardo, hey buddy.

I use negs in two forms: (1) thoughtful questions that indirectly challenge her power and (2) snarky but playful comments that gently embarrass her. When most guys think of negs they only think of #2. But a neg is literally anything that brings her down from that bitch throne so you can relate to her like her a normal human being.

Example for #1: Ask her or the group, "Which one works better, psychology or spirituality?"
    If she says psychology, your contingency is, "Do you think that’s because people are so self-absorbed that psychology is just another way to keep thinking about themselves?" This indirectly accuses her of narcissism and triggers her to start convincing you she is not. Don't let her off the hook too quickly, but do it after she works for it or invests IOIs in you.
    If she says spirituality, your contingency is, "Do you think that's because people are afraid of psychology and facing themselves?" This indirectly accuses her of lacking depth beyond her looks (and insinuates you have that depth, a DHV). Again she usually starts trying to convince you otherwise. If she is more self-conscious, humble, and human she won't be as sensitive to your game missteps or accidental DLVs.
    You're not perfect, but neither is she, and you need to expose that indirectly with thoughtful neg questions. Come up with your own questions (and one contingency question/statement) that contain subtle challenges to her power. The conversation should develop asymmetrically from there in your advantage. Do not let her off the hook until she works a bit for your approval or invests IOIs in you. Do not do this with a mean or creepy aura to scare her, do it with a "wise" lightheartedness.

As for #2, come up with your own playful neg comments. All the funny classics from "The Game" are worn out and too well-known. Plus, they need to be authentic negs that flow easily from your own personality. This will require some reflection, but you can do it. Here's a few hilarious ones I use, but I'm constantly inventing new ones:
    "Hey, hush all that pink noise over there." (with a menacing, playful smile)
    "Take it easy feminazi, I'll get you some crayons in a second" (if she shit tests, with a carefree smirk)
    "Awww, you're excited to be out of the house aren't you?" (if she shit tests, with a playful smile)
    I've seen hotties bust out laughing out loud after a good playful neg and immediately start bantering with me and asking me questions (a strong IOI). The key with #2 negs is to be funny and menacing, not creepy or angry or machismo. You want her to reciprocate with playful submission. If you do it well and the rest of your game is good, she'll usually step down and give you a fair audition.

Make sense bro?