Second Date with a 6

First of all, I want to make it clear, all humans are beautiful and have something special, for me is just that I want the best in everything.
    Up until now I had some problems and addictions which I overpass them and now I am going out with girls, but for some reason until now I ended up mostly with girls that are 6 or 7. I never had a girlfriend before. SO yes, I could be call an AFC, but still I am trying to improve and to change myself.
    I think I am beautiful, I AM NOT narcissistic when I SAY THAT, I am practicing sports, especially runnig, I like reading books, watching movies, going to parties, listening good music, travell a lot, have fun and learning cool stuff.
    I am not average and I know I deserve to have a 11hb.
    What can I DO?????????????
    Up until now I have been stuck with 6s all the time and 7 sometimes...
    I need advices and recommandations?
    Where I can find hot babes and what is the best method/ style to have them?

Last edited by BOAKING; 09-29-2017 at 03:45 PM.

You've come to the right place brother. Also, you want to get help with creating a routine stack and your attraction pieces.. Also, they're everywhere man: the grocery stores, clubs,bars,the gym, the street,etc. lol they're everywhere man..

Yes, that is true, but is hard to approach a cute girl. I will try to after I finish Mystery Method. That's it! No more running.

Get yourself into a talkative state to where you’re talking to everyone,even guys.. it would be beneficial to you to be conversational with everyone and then when you’re warmed up, you’ll be more talkative and more likely to talk to complete strangers..