Hook up with an old classmate over Facebook

So I am in my hometown visiting for the 4th of July.. I've been noticing an old classmate that I was friends with in middle school on Facebook. She is now a model and has really similar interests to mine..

She is very alternative, super hot, a mom with a long distance boyfriend.

How do I strike up a conversation to move her towards meeting up (I'm here for almost 2 weeks)

And then how do I proceed once I get her to meet.

Thanks for the help!

Ideally offer her an opportunity to meet up as part of a social gathering / event. The benefit is if she cant make it you lose no value because its a group thing, something you were doing anyways. If the offering is compelling enough (like a party, something exclusive, an experience, ect) she will show. But even if she says no, you are in the position to make another 'friendly overture'. I would start there and see how she responds.

Jamie
    Director of Operations / Coach
    “Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
    ― Bruce Lee
    “As one advances, one does not accumulate but eliminate. The height of cultivation is really nothing special. It is merely simplicity; the ability to express the utmost with the minimum. The more complicated and restricted the method, the less opportunity for expression of one’s original sense of freedom. Though they play an important role in the early stage, the techniques should not be too mechanical, complex, or restrictive. It we cling blindly to them, we shall eventually become bound by their limitations.” - also....Mr. Bruce Lee