Hey everyone,

I don't know how out of the ordinary my story is really, so I will try to keep it somewhat brief.

A little background on me first: I am very counter culture and a rule breaker, but most of my life I have still been rather beta when it comes to women. Being anti-mainstream as I am, I do feel that it limits my pool of potential mates considerably. I am rather short but very good looking, dress in nice clothes, tactful, etc, but I have not been with many women and am not very experienced sexually, since up until a couple of years ago I suffered from acne (I finally just ordered some Accutane off the darknet for like $100...changed my fucking life man, my face looks great now) and that made me very shy.

So about 2 years ago a friend told me about The Rational Male, and reading even a few articles changed my life. Shortly thereafter I read The Game, then started doing web searches daily, and became fascinated with PUA. But all of that was stopped short when I was in a massive car wreck that left me with dozens of injuries. I broke about 20 bones, massive internal injuries, brain injury (thank fuck I have recovered from that), nerve damage, everything you can imagine. I was dead for over 5 minutes. But somehow my life was saved, so here I am.

I healed over the many months, though I still have absolutely huge scars and some long term pain, but the one thing that hurt me more than anything was my teeth...the accident had knocked out about 4 of my front teeth. Due to insurance issues I did not get implant replacements for almost a full year. Despite being more financially successful, finally having clear skin, revamped wardrobe, the best social connections, etc of my life, my self esteem was absolutely obliterated. I would go days without talking because I was so humiliated, honestly it makes me very emotional even now typing this. I had never been so isolated, depressed, and lonely before, and as time went on it got worse.

Once my teeth were replaced I slowly started to get out of my shell again, but I am still quite shy with no girlfriend, and very little sexual activity. I listen to every episode of the podcast and have finally decided that this is my time. I have to make a radical change in my life and that time is now. I will be subscribing to VIP within a day or two and want to soak up all the knowledge I can to create a game plan!

Thanks for bearing with me and reading all that. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!