Thread: Loner

Loner

I was in a convenience store and I spotted a woman that really struck my interest.. I liked how she was built just how I like my women to be built and she had a nice ass with a pretty face.. I opened with my standard open,"hey! I wanted to come over and introduce myself,I'm Cassadon" she was receptive and told me her name.. I dhv'd,which my storied really hit and then qualified her.. she told me long out details about how "cool" she was etc... I started kinoing from the get go and I was really pushing the interaction forward with purpose.. we ended up shopping togeather and walking around for about 2 hours just talking.. it was nice and she smelled good and had really soft skiin.. it was a solid set and I should be in in the next couple of hours.. I'll let you guys know about further details

Congrats on the nice set my friend. Can I ask how you first initiated the kino? Just wondering since this is day game and I don't expect she was anticipating that kind of attention in this venue.

i initiate it pretty much the same except not major sexual kino lol. Overall i add some disinterest with my kino and it works out fine.

Ok cool. Yeah I am starting to work on throwing in some mild disinterest in my own newbie level game as well. I was at a festival this past week and number closed largely in part to keeping cool and feigning disinterest.

it works man, at the right times of course lol

it helps to throw it at the right moments..