how to create your 3 month action plan

The 3 month goal is to have a target with measurable and actionable steps that if you follow them, most likely you will lead to success. Would you get dressed, jump in your car and leave your house without knowing where you’re headed?

If you're setting a goal, and taking action, it could actually come true. What are you going to do when it does? and how is life going to be when you have it?

I want hot chicks at will, at least six. And get new ones at will

Have you thought about how it is going to be?
    how are you going to manage and make time for each one?
    are they going to know about each other?
    what if they are also dating other guys?
    What if one that you really like gives you an ultimatum of being exclusive or she's leaving?

All these things can, and have come up. If you think about your goal in a way where you're expecting it to happen, and have an idea of how it is going to be when you have it, it will motivate you act as if it is in the process of happening and you tend you make choices based of that new reality.

Now your three month is completely achievable if you put in the effort. I want to be able to have a high degree of fun while I'm doing pickup. The next step would be to apply the S.M.A.R.T. goal concept from NLP to make it as specific and clear as possible for you.

If you are "running out of stuff to say, forgetting routines, and coming across with a bad vibe," that's definitely going to hurt how much fun you have. What's going to happen when when you have it all memorized? One key point to remember is that everyone started somewhere. Even a doctor at some point had a "basic" understanding of medicine and he/she build their basic understanding to a deep understanding.
    How do you think you interactions would be if you had routines "floating in the subconscious and will arise when I feel they're needed?" Easier, right? This does not mean you're you're stuck using routines for the rest of your life. They are a tool where you learn what language patterns and concepts women react to based on what you have seen work. With time and training, your improvised material starts having a similar impact and you can start constructing your own material that you can test.
    If you understand the importance of material and the learning process to have your improvisation material work like routines do, could we agree that stacks are a powerful tool to get to your goal?

Example Action Plan
    Memorize one routine stack and stick to it.
    Voice record yourself delivering the entire routine as if you were delivering it to a girl
    i.e. fun, tonality, pauses, points where you smile, ...
    Listen to it at least ___ times a day and speak along with it
    test yourself until ___
    Test the properly delivered material
    test each routine __ times
    remove/add/change sequence or what is working and not working
    i.e. negging when it is not necessary just because it is in the stack
    if you are delivering the material correctly, there should be consistency with most sets.

Hope this gets you charging in the direction of your goals.

Jamie

(original post written by Jason, VA coach)

Jamie
    Director of Operations / Coach
    “Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
    ― Bruce Lee
    “As one advances, one does not accumulate but eliminate. The height of cultivation is really nothing special. It is merely simplicity; the ability to express the utmost with the minimum. The more complicated and restricted the method, the less opportunity for expression of one’s original sense of freedom. Though they play an important role in the early stage, the techniques should not be too mechanical, complex, or restrictive. It we cling blindly to them, we shall eventually become bound by their limitations.” - also....Mr. Bruce Lee

my pua artist skills range between 30 top 40% so must ask you how long would it take me to become 100 percent in this field???