Need Help: Falling in Love and PUA

Dear PUA community

I met a hot girl and through PUA everything went fine and I got her really going. But she felt in love with me and I at first not. Whats really confusing me is the question wether its even possible to fall in love with somebody if one uses PUA tactics and mindsets to get the desired girl because one wont be always an alpha men and in a true realtionsphip one also shares emotions like weakness and trust and thats not really compatible with PUA. But I also know for sure from experience that I have to have a high S&R value to get the girls interest and to feel them attracted to me. Out of that reason I totally messed up with the girl because I offered her an open realtionship (logical result) and of course for a classy women she didn't want that. The problem is that this mistake cost me a lot of S&R value torwards her friends and her social influence area who now doesn't trust me and lock me out.
    Now I think to fall in love is the highest shit test one can to overcome because for that one has to able to relinquish on PUA material and to be even attractiv in weak moments (is he a true alpha or just a pretender). But I am also aware that there might exists the chance that I am just sick to oneitis but she is really a unique HSE-HD submissive type and incredible sweet. Her ideas about love and relationship really got me out of context and another cocky alpha like (just a jerk off) kinda guy got her instead.
    I guess this problem was also one of the reasons why Mystery had some of his nerve crisis because this confusing contradictory problem went also on my own nerves.
    Maybe that love feeling is just a motivator emotion because one has to invest a lot of hard hard work to get it.
    Did anybody had a similiar experience or am I the only one confused about this problem?

Sincerely

Felix

Last edited by Felix Storm; 02-11-2017 at 10:04 AM.

first and foremost, know that my intention is not to criticize you

you asked for an answer so here you go....

why would that sound so crazy....that using what we teach helps you 1) meet a quality woman and 2) get her to fall in love with you?

before i go further.....let me be clear....personally I would use the phrase PUA strategies instead of PUA tactics

so staying with the phrase PUA strategies....that is no different than using sales strategies

with best in class sales strategies you do indeed match the best products with the right clients

thats how sales is supposed to work, you truly fulfill the needs of the customer

the problem is unfortuately 'PUA' has a little bit of a bad reputation, and is not seen for what it really is.....its simply an effective tool to match yourself with the right women, women who fit what you are looking for....women who want what you want (or men if its a woman PUA)

so one of the key things is your qualififcation questions

if you are doing this right your qualification questions actually match what YOU actually are looking for

so why should it be a suprise that when properly used it weeds out bad matches and helps you find the right ones?

this is the way it is intended to work

the way these strategies are supposed to work
    1 - know what you want
    2 - ask for it

when men experience the problem you are having, its usually because they are mispresenting themselves....aka lying.....not necessarily for the sake of lying, but because they are afraid the woman wont like the truth

great example is the first time telling the women you are looking for something significant when the truth is that is not actually what you want...you want an open relationship

very likely the reason this girl (and her friends) are blocking you out is because you misrepresented yourself

that is not what we teach at venusian arts

Jamie
    Director of Operations / Coach
    “Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
    ― Bruce Lee
    “As one advances, one does not accumulate but eliminate. The height of cultivation is really nothing special. It is merely simplicity; the ability to express the utmost with the minimum. The more complicated and restricted the method, the less opportunity for expression of one’s original sense of freedom. Though they play an important role in the early stage, the techniques should not be too mechanical, complex, or restrictive. It we cling blindly to them, we shall eventually become bound by their limitations.” - also....Mr. Bruce Lee

Thank you subzero for your helpful answer

I've got only one question left. How can I make her clear that I'm only interested in an open or sincere relationship without ruining everything from the beginning?

what i personally like to do now is to be straightforward and upfront about what i want. For example, i would say ,"i'm not really looking for a relationship (playfully) but i'm actually serious. Also, i would not bring it up if she didn't bring it up. Also, showing vulnerability is in fact effective and it's actually in the book revelations. Good luck man.