Thread: Threesome

Threesome

Good morning people!

Happy 2017!

I guess that posting my question will be easier than answering it.

I have sex with several girls. None of them will end in a relationship (at least for now). I have spoken with three of them (separately) about a threesome (girl-girl-me). 2 say the will do it and the third one is a 'maybe'.

So my question is the following: how would you do/arrange/organize a threesome? Like a first meeting grabbing a drink or a dinner? After that a night at a hotel with wine?

Any advice would be helpful!!!!

Thank you in advance!

i wish you the best luck on this new adventure of yours. Just promise to let me know when you're able to to come to a conclusion. Also, you should bring this up on the vip call. Perhaps a VA coach can help you with this.

I've had quite a few threesomes.. if the girls have expressed interest, just arrange to hang out with all of them.. preferably in a setting condusive to providing both social comfort and easy to transition into sex.. just kino and escalate with all the girls.. suggest they kiss or touch each other (sometimes a game like truth or dare.. I know it sounds childish but if the energy is right it works.. can help facilitate this).. it's really just about hanging out then escalating into it. If you already know they are interested it will work out better if it's not a high pressure situation (high pressure as in we are all meeting to have a threesome.. instead more like we are all hanging out.. we are all interested in a threesome.. and if a threesome happens.. great!)